Reservations made directly through Calista Luxury Resort
or via an agent or tour operator will allow the booker the
privilege of earning points.
You will earn points for each night spent at different rates, according to the room type, from every guest you will direct to Calista Luxury Resort.
Please contact us to participate in the program by email email@example.com
• Guest Loyalty Points and Booker Loyalty Points can be
combined. If the sales agent is also a paid guest in our
hotel, the points from that accommodation will be
processed in the system as Booker Points.
• Loyalty points can be transferred when the agency sales agent approves it.
• All or some of the earned points, can be used by the holder or anyone the holder wishes.
• Points can be used for the whole amount of the accommodation, when sufficient. The missing amount can be paid in cash or by credit card.
• Points earned via the Booker Loyalty Program, can be used for the holder’s accomodation, during visits or hotel extras.
• Accommodation payment via earned loyalty points is made according to the prices provided by the hotel CRM department. We will be glad to make your reservations using your bonus points
• Starting from the date of 30th September 2019 all your sales regarding the Calista Luxury Resort have to be added in our Agency Loyalty Program or have to be sent to the CRM department not later than 30 days from the date that sale is occured.
According to the new Agency Loyalty Program regulations history reservation will not be confirmed.
• Bookers who want to use their points to directly reservate from the hotel, will be using their own market’s Web Rates (USD-EUR-TL).
• Points can not be earned on reservations with special status or prices such as Expedient, complimentary, ÖZKAR, meeting or company group reservations and football camp reservations.
• Earned points can not be paid in cash.